- Terms of services
- Guest Refund Policy
- Copyright Policy
- Acceptable Usage policy
- Terms of Business
In this document, terms that commence with a capital letter are defined in this Section or in the preamble
- “Content” means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Site.
- “Content” also includes Marks and Products and Services
- “Mark” means trademark, trade name, service mark, trade dress, logo, custom graphics, or icon
- “Member” means an individual who has registered with the Site. Members choose a Member ID and a password.
- “Member ID” means the e-mail address you use (with your password) to login to our Site
- “Travelfreemind” or “we” means Travelfreemind, and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
“Products and Services” means the airline travel, hotel accommodation, car rental , ground transportation, tours, theater tickets, attractions, travel insurance, care alerts, fare alerts and other items available through the Site.
- “Provider” means Travelfreemind’s licensors, suppliers, information providers, and travel and leisure service providers.
- “Purchase” means to book, reserve, or purchase.The terms “Site”, “Marks”, “Content” and “Products and Services” do not include the sites, marks, content, products or services that are provided by third parties, and that are available through a link from the Site. Their use is subject to the terms set forth by their respective owners or operations, on the third party’s website.”Site” means the www.travelfreemind.com website, and their respective subsites, together with the respective Content, Marks, Products and Services available from these sites and subsites.
User Account Information
While registering for My Account, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify Travelfreemind immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. Travelfreemind will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
Travelfreemind reserves the right to charge transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using its services. The user shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services. Travelfreemind further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
Privacy and Security
Travelfreemind and its Providers make no warranty of any kind regarding the Site, Content, Products or Services, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis. Travelfreemind and its Providers expressly disclaim any representation or warranty that the Site will be free from errors, viruses or other harmful components, that communications to or from the Site will be secure and not intercepted, that the Services and other capabilities offered from the Site will be uninterrupted, or that its Content will be accurate, complete or timely. The fact that Travelfreemind is including or offering any Product or Service on the Site is not an endorsement or a recommendation of the Product or Service.
OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAWS, AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION, TRAVELFREEMIND AND ITS PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to applicable law, use of this Site and its Content is at your sole risk. Services and Products made available on this Site are subject to conditions imposed by the Providers, including but not limited to tariffs, conditions of carriage, international conventions and arrangements, and federal government regulations. Providers who furnish products or services through this Site are independent contractors, and not agents or employees of Travelfreemind. IN NO EVENT WILL TRAVELFREEMIND OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, ANY HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF PROVIDERS WHO FURNISH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY PROVIDERS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH(I) ANY USE OF, BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY PART OF OUR SITE OR CONTENT, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR RESERVATIONS OR TICKETING), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY US OR ANY PROVIDER, OR (IV) ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, EVEN IF TRAVELFREEMIND AND THE PROVIDER(S) HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
If, despite the limitation above, Travelfreemind or a Provider is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the occurrences described in the limitation above, then Travelfreemind and the Providers’ liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of Rs. 5,000.
The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Travelfreemind and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Travelfreemind and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this agreement.
Use of Travelfreemind Services
The Travelfreemind websites may contain services such as email, information related to various tourist spots, personal web pages, and/or other messages. You agree to use the services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless specifically allowed.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service.
- The user should take particular care while disclosing any identifying information in any service, which may be identifiable.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of the user agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of Travelfreemind websites contained elsewhere herein.
- Frame, Link, mirror, scrape, spider or data mine the Website or authorize, instruct, hire, employ, or otherwise cause anyone to Frame, Link, mirror, scrape, spider or data mine the Website.
- Minors (as defined under the laws of jurisdiction or residence) are not eligible to register for use, or purchase products and services available on Travelfreemind. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor and would not use it if it is discovered that it has been provided by a minor.Travelfreemind has no obligation to monitor the services. However, Travelfreemind reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Travelfreemind reserves the right to terminate the users access to any or all of the services at any time without notice or any reason whatsoever.Travelfreemind reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Travelfreemind ‘s sole discretion.Travelfreemind does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any service and, therefore, specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the services and any actions resulting from the users participation in any service.Materials uploaded to a service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for keeping himself/herself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they download the materials.Travelfreemind also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all Travelfreemind websites and related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
If any dispute arises between you and Travelfreemind during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Travelfreemind. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Travelfreemind is not responsible for any errors, omissions or descriptions on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The linked sites are not under the control of Travelfreemind and Travelfreemind is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Travelfreemind is providing these links to the users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Travelfreemind .
In case of any dispute between user and Travelfreemind pertaining to the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Travelfreemind. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India
If the user does not agree with any of the disclaimers above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the Travelfreemind pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material contained on the Travelfreemind websites. The user expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. The services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Travelfreemind holds the sole discretion to change the features or functionality of the services at any time.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Travelfreemind websites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information herein. Travelfreemind may make improvements and/or changes in the Travelfreemind websites at any time without any notice to the user. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of Travelfreemind via the Travelfreemind websites should not be relied upon for any assessments.
The maximum liability on part of Travelfreemind arising under any circumstances, with respect to any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or other charges, as may be applicable. In no case shall the liability include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever.
In no event shall Travelfreemind and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Travelfreemind website(s). Neither shall Travelfreemind be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Travelfreemind websites or services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Travelfreemind website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the Travelfreemind website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Provision of these Terms and Conditions
- Prior Terms and Conditions
These Terms supersede any prior Travelfreemind Terms and Conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed on this Site before the date stated above. Unless specifically provided, they do not supersede the Additional Terms for carriage, awards, attractions provided elsewhere in this Site.
Travelfreemind has the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Travelfreemind websites are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Travelfreemind website. We request you to regularly review these terms and conditions. Travelfreemind has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Travelfreemind website is correct, but Travelfreemind neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of any data or information contained. Travelfreemind disclaims any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, with respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in Travelfreemind website. You may preserve these Terms in written form by printing them for your records, and you waive any other requirement that these Terms be evidenced by a written document.
Travelfreemind is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the user through Travelfreemind . Travelfreemind will not be responsible controlling transactions in any way, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the user. The user warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The user further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the additional terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular Travelfreemind website, then these terms shall prevail.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or if you need further assistance with respect to access to or use of the Site or the services offered by Travelfreemind, you may contact our Customer Service department, the information of which is provider in the customer service section of the Site.
Travelfreemind is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the highest consumer protection standards.
- You agree that if you disclose your Personal Information to us, we may create a database record about you;
- If you register on our Website, make Bookings, download any materials or conduct any other transaction, you agree for us to collect any Personal Information necessary to provide you with the service you have requested, and you agree that such Personal Information may be disclosed to service partners (who may be third parties) for those purposes;
- You agree that we can contact you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you (unless you have stated you do not wish to receive these communications); and
What information is collected and how do we use it?
Travelfreemind will not collect or monitor any Personal Information about you without your consent. The only Personal Information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our Website and when you make Bookings. Travelfreemind collects information from you at several different points on our Website and/or when you make Bookings:
New Member Registration
a. What information is collected?
When you register as a member with Travelfreemind on our Website or during the Bookings process, you will be asked to create a login name and password, as well as to provide your contact information, such as your name, title, email address, language preference and country of residence. You are also given the option to opt-in or opt-out (as the case may be) to or from receiving periodical updates and/or newsletters from Travelfreemind informing you of the latest news and deals.
b. Why do we collect it?
We collect the above information for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you use our Website or when you make Bookings in order to enjoy a customized and personalized experience.
- As a security measure, to send you an email confirming your membership registration.
- To allow us to process and complete your travel reservations and purchases.
- To send you email confirmations for your reservations and purchases on Travelfreemind .
- For our customer service agents to contact you when necessary.
- To send you our optional periodical updates and/or newsletters, if you have signed up for them.
- To send you information about products and services; which may be of interest to you.
Existing Member Travel Profile
a. What information is collected?
After registering as a member with Travelfreemind on our Website or during the Bookings process, you are given the option to create a travel profile with your name and email address and to provide Travelfreemind with the following member travel profile information:
- Credit card billing information, such as your credit card type, number, expiry date and billing address.
- Ticket delivery information including telephone numbers and address details.
- Passport information including passport number, place of passport issuance, passport issue date and passport expiration date.
- Date of birth.
- Travel preferences, such as preferred cities, date/time display preferences, flight seating and meal preferences, as well as others like frequent flyer numbers.
b. Why do we collect it?
- With your member travel profile stored in Travelfreemind , you will enjoy convenience whenever you make travel reservations as you will not have to type the billing and delivery information repeatedly.
- Your travel preferences will allow you to customize your experience on Travelfreemind , for example, in some circumstances; Travelfreemind will display your local currency.
- To further confirm your identity.
- To prevent credit card fraud.
- To send you information about products and services; which may be of interest to you.
a. What information is collected?
b. Why do we collect it?
Travelfreemind conducts market research surveys in order to learn from you how improvements can be made to our Website.
To send you information about products and services; which may be of interest to you.
a. What information is collected?
You may choose to provide feedback to Travelfreemind , for example through email or letters. The comments in your feedback, as well as your Personal Information, if provided to Travelfreemind , may be kept on record.
b. Why do we collect it?
The feedback that you choose to provide is valuable in helping Travelfreemind make improvements to our service to you. In order to follow-up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, Travelfreemind may correspond with you using the Personal Information that you have provided.
a. What information is collected?
b. Why do we collect it?
Cookies, when stored on your computer, facilitate the following:
Cookies allow us to save encrypted passwords and preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit our Website. This means you will be able to enjoy conveniences such as login without having to type your login name every time you visit Travelfreemind .
Travelfreemind will be able to make improvements to the Website and customize your Travelfreemind experience using statistics collected from cookies. These statistics are anonymous to third parties, and may also be used by Travelfreemind’s third party advertising companies, to serve and monitor the effectiveness of advertisements on our Website and across the Internet on our behalf.
Other Computer Information
a. What information is collected?
Session information such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, browser types, operating systems are also used for Travelfreemind’s system administration.
b. Why do we collect it?
Session information will allow us to enhance your experience on Travelfreemind by allowing us to troubleshoot technical issues as well as to improve our Website usability. It is also used to help prevent fraud or unauthorized use of our Website.
Express Consent To Receive Pre-Recorded And Text Messages
a. What information is collected?
When you make Bookings, we will request you to provide us with a contact telephone number.
b. Why do we collect it?
We will use your telephone number in the event that we need to inform you of changes or other matters that may affect your booking or trip, such as changes due to flight delays, inclement weather, and cancellations. We may use an automatic telephone dialing system, artificial or prerecorded voice messages, or text messages to provide you with such updates. When you provide us with a cellular, wireless, or mobile telephone number as the contact number for a trip, you agree that you are providing us with your express consent to receive prerecorded voice messages or text messages related to your booking from Travelfreemind or any of our vendors or suppliers. If you do not wish to receive these trip updates on your cellular or mobile phone, please provide us with another telephone number.
Who do we share your information with?
Travelfreemind is the owner of all the Personal Information collected on our Website or via the Bookings. We do not sell or rent any Personal Information to third parties.
While making a travel booking on our Website, you may choose the option to send your itinerary to a friend, in which case an email with your trip details, such as hotel information, is sent to the email address that you specify. Your friend’s email address is not stored and will be used solely for the purpose specified above.
a. To successfully complete your travel reservations or purchases or otherwise implement our terms of service, your Personal Information is provided as needed to third party product and service providers and distributors including without limitation the airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, travel insurance agencies or other third parties authorised by Travelfreemind , whenever you purchase or reserve travel with Travelfreemind .
b. When third parties have been authorised by Travelfreemind to perform projects such as market research surveys on our behalf or to offer you additional products and services.
c. When required by law such as to comply with a subpoena to disclose the Personal Information.
d. With your prior express consent.
e. To protect the rights and property of Travelfreemind .
Travelfreemind may also work with third parties that serve advertisements to our Website and across the Internet on our behalf. Such third parties may (a) collect anonymous information about your visits to our Website, and your interaction with our products and services, and (b) use information about your visit to our Website and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of web beacons such as but not limited to pixel tags, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. The web beacons may be used with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Website is being used and may also be used on some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by the recipient. This allows us to gauge and monitor the effectiveness of our customer communications, advertisements and marketing campaigns on our Website and across the Internet. No Personal Information is collected or used in this process. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service providers, please click here. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s website by clicking here.
You should also note that the processing of Personal Information on our Website and the transmission of transaction messages relating to your travel reservations or purchases or Bookings, including your Personal Information, may involve transmissions over various networks (which may not be secure) and to various countries (including the US) and further processing and storage of data in such countries.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. For example, our affiliates and business partners may use such Personal Information to send you information about their products, services, other information, and materials that may be of interest to you.
To effect a corporate transaction, in connection with the sale, merger, acquisition, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where your Personal Information may be disclosed, shared or transferred to the new controlling entity or other such authorised third party in the regular course of business.
You have control over your information!
Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy
a. While Travelfreemind hopes that you benefit from our product and service offers, at any time, you always have the option to opt-in or opt-out (as the case may be) to or from participating in Travelfreemind’s product and service offers. For example, you will be given the option to unsubscribe to newsletters by unchecking the respective box. Please allow some time for this request to be processed.
b. We also offer you the ability to opt-in or opt-out (as the case may be) to or from receiving information of our products and services, by accessing and changing your Personal Information or by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. Please allow some time for this request to be processed.
c. If you decide that you do not want Travelfreemind to use your Personal Information or to share your Personal Information with third parties, you understand and accept that this may in some cases impact on the availability of services and the quality of services that Travelfreemind may provide to you and may mean that the services provided to you (if possible at all) by Travelfreemind may not be customised for your use, may be less user-friendly and less efficient.
Accessing your Personal Information and retention of Personal Information
a. You may at any time access, delete or change your Personal Information or subscribed services. You can easily access your Personal Information if you login as a member to Travelfreemind or you can follow the links that may be provided within our subscription emails to you to manage your subscription preferences. Although we will take reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date, we request that you keep your Personal Information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
b. We will only withhold your access to the Personal Information in limited circumstances where it is permitted by law, such as:
- where it might be dangerous if you were to have it;
- where it might prejudice an investigation currently underway;
- where it relates to court proceedings and may be subject to the discovery process;
- where it may relate to a commercially sensitive decision-making process; or
- where other individuals’ Personal Information is contained in the same record.
c. You agree that Travelfreemind may retain your Personal Information for a period of seven (7) years from the date you last accessed your account. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Website, we will ask you for your friend’s Personal Information including without limitation, name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our Website. Travelfreemind stores such Personal Information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
a. Travelfreemind has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your Personal Information. A secure server protects your Personal Information. Additionally you can be assured that the information you provide to Travelfreemind is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
b. We have internal procedures in place requiring our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by Travelfreemind .
c. Travelfreemind will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any Personal Information which we hold about you. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the Personal Information you provide to us will be secure at all times, and we cannot be responsible for any event arising from unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Travelfreemind will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to your Personal Information
Keep your password safe
a. You can play your part in safeguarding your Personal Information by never disclosing your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you. Whenever you login as a member on Travelfreemind , particularly on somebody else’s computer or on public internet terminals, you should always logout at the end of your session. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your Personal Information.
b. Travelfreemind cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your Personal Information as a result of your failure to keep your Personal Information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
The Guest Refund Policy supports guests in the event they experience a travel issue. A travel issue generally falls into one of 3 categories:
(1) the host cancels the reservation shortly before check-in or the host fails to provide access to the listing booked,
(2) the listing booked is misrepresented or lacks in promised amenities or items, or
(3) the listing is not generally clean or as described. To make a claim, read more here.
The following are scenarios addressed by the Guest Refund Policy. The guest arrived to the listing and notified Travelfreemind within 24 hours that:
- The room type of the listing is not what was booked.
- The number of bedrooms or bathrooms in the listing does not match what was booked.
- The listing itself or the location of the listing is not what was booked.
- The listing does not have clean bedding or towels available for all the guests included on the reservation, unless the host has clearly stated that linens are not provided or hasn’t marked essentials in their offered amenities.
- The listing is unsanitary, unsafe, or hazardous to the health of your guests.
- There is an animal in the listing which was not disclosed prior to booking.
- The Guest Refund Policy is available to all Travelfreemind guests who have booked on the site, no matter the destination they’re traveling to or their country of residence. The Guest Refund Policy is not insurance and does not replace your traveler’s insurance. Make sure you review and understand the terms of your insurance policy and what it covers and does not cover. Full details are found in the Policy Center.
- The listing is missing an amenity promised on the site in either the listing’s description, amenities, or photos.
This Site is the sole and exclusive property of Travelfreemind or its licensors. Travelfreemind and its licensors retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the Site. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Site may violate such laws.
Travelfreemind and all other Marks that appear, are displayed, or used on the Site are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Travelfreemind and its Providers. These Marks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from Travelfreemind or the relevant Provider, except as an integral party of any authorized copy of the Content.
Your Comments and Submissions
Any communications or materials you transmit to Travelfreemind , through the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, question, comments, rating of a property or attraction, suggestion, idea, or the like (“Communications or Materials”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting to us, or by posting on the Site any Communications or Materials, you grant Travelfreemind , and all users of the Site, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from distribute, and display such Communications or Materials in any form, media or technology. We assume no responsibility for any Communications or Materials posted or submitted, or for the return or such Communications or Materials. We want your feedback and appreciate your ideas and suggestions, but we are unable to answer every comment individually.
Services and Content
- Availability: We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to keep our Site available on a 24-hour/7-day-a- week basis, subject to necessary scheduled downtime for maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption or downtime.
- Content: Although Travelfreemind makes every effort to ensure that the description and content on each page of the site is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occur due to human, data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to any information contained herein. Also, Travelfreemind does not own or operate airlines and other suppliers and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions. Travelfreemind, therefore, reserves the right to make such changes and in the event of you placing an order with us or choosing to avail of our services, the same will be communicated to you before the confirmation invoice is made.You should not take any action based on information on this Site until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. We send confirmations within 24 hours of your Purchase. If you have not received a confirmation of your purchase via e-mail, first look into your “spam” or “junk” folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our customer service department. The Contact Information is provided on our customer service page.
- Viruses: We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Site, but cannot ensure that the Site will be at all times free from viruses or other destructive software. You are urged to take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Site. We assume no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of the Site or downloading anything from the Site.
- International Travel: Although most travel, including travel to international destinations is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risks than others. We urge you to review and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by the government and the aviation administration before booking travel to international destinations.By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, Travelfreemind does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Travelfreemind does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
Travel Terms and Conditions
- Reservations, bookings, and purchases.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal. A supplier that is an air carrier is required to make available to the public the terms of its contract of carriage, and we make available the fare rules for all air carrier tickets before purchase.
- The circumvention of an air carrier’s rules, including practices such as back-to-back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden-city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier’s pricing structure), is prohibited by many air carriers. The use of prohibited ticketing practices may result in the air carrier taking actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, additional charges to the purchaser’s credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your purchases abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including terms and conditions of purchase set forth in an air carrier’s fare rules or contract of carriage.
We welcome links from a third party site to the home page of our Site, through a plain text link, provided that
Liability of Travelfreemind
Since Travelfreemind acts only as a booking agent, it accepts no liability whatsoever for any part of the arrangements between the supplier and the customer with regard to the standard of service. In no circumstances shall Travelfreemind be liable for the services provided by the supplier/third party.
Cancellation of bookings and cancellation policy differs for each product or service. When you make a booking, kindly view terms & conditions of each product or service, which reflects the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions. You can cancel the purchased product or service online at our website – www.travelfreemind.com. If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our customer care team. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
You can cancel the purchased product or service online at our website – www.travelfreemind.com. If you find difficulty in cancelling, you can get the same cancelled by calling our customer care team. Cancellation at your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
There may be a full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions, while making the purchase.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, Travelfreemind may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
Travelfreemind reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, Travelfreemind shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
For bookings and purchases, which has already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). For air ticket, it may take between 30-45 working days and for the hotels it may take between 10-15 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon Travelfreemind.